- This event has passed.
RCIIMS Workshop (Day 2)
July 22, 2020 @ 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
This is a two-part virtual workshop on the “Requirements for and the Development of a Regional Coastal Integrated Information Management System (RCIIMS)” project. Blue Earth Consultants, a Division of ERG (Blue Earth/ERG) is leading the work and developing/designing the RCIIMS that is to support on-going national and regional climate planning activities by serving as a portal for relevant coastal and marine metadata. Blue Earth/ERG is assisting the facilitation of the virtual workshop.
During the virtual workshop, findings regarding existing data and data needs to inform climate resilience planning, as well as key desired RCIIMS design features, functionality, and accessibility, will be reported, along with insights regarding challenges and lessons learned from current and previous information management systems efforts. The workshop will seek to facilitate discussions and feedback regarding the straw proposal for a RCIIMS, including the description of the RCIIMS portal, metadata to include, design and development approach, and long-term sustainability (management).
If you have any questions, please contact: Jennifer Lam at email@example.com
- How would you or your organisation use the RCIIMS (a metadata platform) in your work?
- What approaches or protocols do you (or your organisation) implement to share your data?
- Download the latest version of Zoom (Version 5.1.1; link to download).
- Join the webinar 10 minutes before the start of meeting to test connection and audio setting.
- Webcam is optional for the webinar; participants can turn off webcam to reduce any lag issues.
- To reduce echo in the webinar, we recommend using a headset with a microphone.
- Participants are automatically muted when entering the webinar. Participants can unmute to speak. To reduce any background noise, please mute your microphone after speaking.